Floating wysiwyg editor for long posts

  1. theigloo

    The wysiwyg buttons could be on the side of the add post or page editor and follow you down the page as you scroll down in long posts.
    Its annoying if you are trying to use the wysiwyg editor when its off the page in long posts, you need to continuously scroll back to the top to use the buttons.

    Posted: 6 years ago #
  2. Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

    You shou;dn't need to scroll to the top at all. The edit screen, unless you've intentionally made the text area larger, always keeps the wysiwyg buttons on the top where you can easily click them.

    Posted: 6 years ago #
  3. theigloo

    "unless you've intentionally made the text area larger" Yes I have made it larger as I copy and paste most of my content.
    So on a long post or page it can be difficult to find an area of text in such a small window with a tiny scroll bar.;)

    Posted: 6 years ago #
  4. Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

    Have you tried distraction free writing?


    Posted: 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.

  • Rating

    1 Vote
  • Status

    Sorry, not right now