Adds a 'Share This Post' button after each post. The service which is used is freetellafriend.com which supports e-mail address book, social bookmarks and favorites.
Abit about freetellafriend.com:
FreeTellaFriend is a free service to allow your visitors to share your website with their friends. The idea is simple; you place a 'tell a friend' button on your website, and when your visitor decides to tell their friend about your website, they click this button which then presents them with a straightforward form to e-mail their friends.
The great addition to FreeTellaFriend is your visitor can enter their e-mail username and password (we support major e-mail providers) and our system will automatically retrieve their contact list. Thereafter they can choose who to e-mail the website to. If one user decides to e-mail all their contacts, your website will be exposed to over 50 friends (on average).
The following is supported: Tell a Friend, Social Bookmarking and Add to Favorites.
- Upload the folder
/tell-a-friend/to your WP plugin folder
- The path must look like this:
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress admin
- You are ready, check the 'share this post' button after your posts.
Thanks for installing!
What e-mails do you support?
Our system supports all major e-mail providers. This includes:
* MSN Hotmail * Windows Live * Yahoo! Mail * Gmail (Google Mail) * AOL Mail * Lycos Mail * Mail.com
What social bookmarking do you support?
We support all major social bookmarking wbesites. This includes:
* Digg * Yahoo! Bookmarks * Live Favorites * Google Bookmarks * StumbleUpon * Del.icio.us