Replace emoticons with a pure-CSS method. Instead of using the traditional image embeds, you know have more control over the look and feel of your site's emoticons with this pure CSS method.
Inspired by a good friend and developer, Steve Schwartz of Alpha Jango. See: http://www.alfajango.com/blog/jquery-css-emoticons-plugin/
- Install and activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Under Settings > Pure-CSS Emoticons, select which part of your site you want to apply them to.
If you have any issues or suggestions for Pure-CSS Emoticons, please post them here: Pure-CSS Emoticons Support
Example of Pure-CSS Emoticons in action
- Updated to make it Opera browser compatible
- Updated jQuery plugin to fix known bugs
- Initial public release of Pure-CSS Emoticons