This plugin adds a grid under "Posts" in the admin where you can use drag drop to sort and publish posts to the first page.
The "mounted" post will appear on top, so using this plugin your editors can controll exact whay to publish on the forst page.
Why is this nice? So far the sorting is by date or you can use a sticky post, using "Content Sort" you can control all posts. This creates a more CMS-like behaviour to WordPress and gives you more controll.
- Drop into plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress
- Big changes, will not work together with the old templates!
- The widget is now gone
- The table is now gone, data is saved in options-table
- Changes in the grid will take effect direkt on the_loop
- Added the template tag and example page
- First public version, still beta