PhoneFactor adds two-factor security to the WordPress login system by requiring users to confirm a login attempt by accepting a call from PhoneFactor and pressing the # key.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it (you've likely already done this).
- Upload the phonefactor directory to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' for PhoneFactor.
- Click the 'register' link in the banner and submit the registration form.
- If successful, navigate to your Profile page and enter your telephone number.
- Once your PhoneFactor number is entered click the 'Test' button, accepted the call from PhoneFactor and press the # key.
- Congratulations, you've just installed and setup PhoneFactor.