Select widgets for each page / post / custom post type. For every single page / post / custom post type
we can select which widgets to show.
This made the widget selection much easier. With this plugin activated we can select widgets to show specifically for one page / post / or custom post type.
Always note to use it with a sidebar enabled theme.
Download the latest version from here, unzip it, and upload extracted files to your plugins directory.
Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin.
Navigate to Page Widgets in admin menu.
Select which post type ( default post, page should be selected )
Select which sidebar you want to appear in page editing, default should be Primary
For more information, see the homepage.
Do I need a specific theme to use this plugin?
Every widgets enabled themes can use it.
= How could I set specific widgets on a page?
In post/page/custom post type edit screen, choose "Customize". And then drag / drop widgets on right side, then configure them.
= How do I disable my changes and use settings from Appearance->Widgets?
In post/page/custom post type edit screen, choose "Default".
= How do I change settings for each category or taxonomy
The interface is integrated to category/taxonomy editing screen just like you edit post page.
- Fix compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields plugin when Relationship available
- Fix compatible with Genesis Widget Column Classes plugin
- Fix compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Fix compatible with Easy Related Posts
- Fix bug drag & drop sortable.
- Compatibility with WP 4.0.1, compatible with Yoast WordPress SEO plugin.
- Add support for Add Widget button on Text Widget
- Multi languages support. Added Dutch language pack - thanks to Roy Janssen
- Compatibility with WP 3.8.1, compatible with NextGen, fix width when customizing
- Compatibility with WP 3.8
- Compatibility with WP 3.6.1
- Compatibility with Image Widget plugin.
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.5
- Compatibility with Black Studio TinyMCE Widget plugin, make sure no errors with PHP 5.4 when upgrade
- Compatibility with Flexi page widget, Custom Post Widget plugin.
- Add several more features: search, blog, category, taxonomy configurable pages.
- Compatibility with WP custom field list widget plugin
- Compatibility with WP 3.3.1
- Compatibility with image dialog plugin
- Compatibility with custom post type
- Start presenting to community