This simple but effective plugin allows you to clean up your WordPress database and optimize it without phpMyAdmin.
I agree with previous comments that putting a facebook iframe in your settings page is a bad idea.
The settings page itself could be nicer but as far as functionality is concerned this plugin does the job.
Thanks for a great plugin that is an excellent addition to my websites. I use it on many of my sites. One of them is [Link removed - there is really no need to post this url on every review.]
Very simple and useful!
Perfect works like a charm
our sites load in normal speed again
This is the best option I found from removing post revisions from the database. Also the optimize database tables works great!
Cumpre o que promete, otimizando as tabelas, removendo as revisões de posts, muito bom.
I've been using it since WP 3.2.x, for some 15 months.
* Hosting load: OK;
* DB cleanup: OK;
* DB shrinking: at leat 5%, up to 60% in some cases.
* First run DB shrinking 55% and higher, depending on the amount and type of data.
* Speed: very fast!
* WP Versions: 3.2.x up to 3.5.1.
* Installed version: 0.9.4.
* No. of themes used so far: 7.
* Other plugins compatibility issues. Starting from June 2011 up to now, IT WORKED FINE. ZERO CODE COLLISIONS, so far. (NOW, means 13 FEB 2013)
Overall: I love it!
Enjoy using it!
Embedding a Facebook iframe in admin panel just to show how awesome you are is very ridiculious and absolutely not necessary. On the other hand it is a security and privacy fault, which is inacceptable!
I dropped the plugin immediately and I could only advice this consequence to any other admin.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.