The WP Content Copy Protection plugin uses aggressive techniques in protecting your valuable site content (text, source, images) from being stolen.
Work great but can not load website on iPad or iPhone, it's only white screen,
This Plug-In works great. But...
1. I have tested with Printing page - it has allowed printing...
2. Print Screen is not disabled.
3. We can still use browsers menu to save as webpage(s) manually and it stores images in to the folders, No content protection then. Its just disable keyboard keys functionality to work.
4. I have iframe tag with href and scr refrences - it dose not protect my iframe webpages.
5. If I have created some webpages manually - it does not protect them, we need customized code to protect them also.
6. Manual Protection of web page(s) is not there.
Tested on all Browsers - Mobile testing I have not done.
7. Giving One star because - I found genuine purchaser of this plug in also suffering a lot.
Needs improvements in form of prompt support and design. Due to Bad Comments on support side anyone will think twice...
For anybody who could be hooked by the pro-version, which is advertised on this page: DON'T GO THERE! This is the biggest scam you can get!
The free version being effective but non-selective (impossible to disable it on my Contact page to use SweetCaptcha), I bought the pro-version which is promissing those functionalities. Guess what? It is not working at all, no support is provided, and they didn't want to pay me back. I had to fight with PayPal, which eventually paid my money back.
I don't understand how come that WordPress still tolerate a) to show this free plugin in here b) and even worse, to allow the author to advertise for the pro-version.
I have bought the paid version and nobody has contact.
The sellers site has to much protection and i am not able to receive the paid version.
To much trouble for nothing in return
It was very nice plugin but with wp 3.6 it keeps refreshing page when customizing a theme.
It blocks local language keyboard shortcuts.
I can't use AtContent plugin properly because of this plugin block Ctrl+C in textarea and input elements. Please fix it.
You have started bug from version 1.0.2 with function:
Re-enabled text selection (giving users more "freedom"). However, users are still unable to copy any selected text
if anyone can select test,its means he/she can copy any text.send me any site link and i will shoot screen video for you,how to do this
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.