The WP Content Copy Protection plugin uses multiple techniques in protecting your valuable site content (text, source, images) from being stolen.
This Plug-In works great. But...
1. I have tested with Printing page - it has allowed printing...
2. Print Screen is not disabled.
3. We can still use browsers menu to save as webpage(s) manually and it stores images in to the folders, No content protection then. Its just disable keyboard keys functionality to work.
4. I have iframe tag with href and scr refrences - it dose not protect my iframe webpages.
5. If I have created some webpages manually - it does not protect them, we need customized code to protect them also.
6. Manual Protection of web page(s) is not there.
Tested on all Browsers - Mobile testing I have not done.
7. Giving One star because - I found genuine purchaser of this plug in also suffering a lot.
Needs improvements in form of prompt support and design. Due to Bad Comments on support side anyone will think twice...
It's Working nicely :)
This plugin works great, but i wish if someone disable the javascrpit in they brower it give them more of a blank page then just a warning,because they can still copy etc on the page they disable..
This plugin is exactly what i have been looking for. It does everything i need it to do and more. Kudos to this developer!!
Support was quick and thorough!
Great and really fast support from the developer when i ran into a issue. I would all plugin developers would be as accurate like him/
Great plugin. Works exactly as described. I have tried many other plugins and this being the only one to meet my needs perfectly. Thanks a lot.
I want to protect against illegal copying pictures of my website and this plugin has achieved this goal.
great plugin. Higly recommend wpccp to anyone looking to protect their content.
For anybody who could be hooked by the pro-version, which is advertised on this page: DON'T GO THERE! This is the biggest scam you can get!
The free version being effective but non-selective (impossible to disable it on my Contact page to use SweetCaptcha), I bought the pro-version which is promissing those functionalities. Guess what? It is not working at all, no support is provided, and they didn't want to pay me back. I had to fight with PayPal, which eventually paid my money back.
I don't understand how come that WordPress still tolerate a) to show this free plugin in here b) and even worse, to allow the author to advertise for the pro-version.