Themes the WordPress login pages according to your theme.
Thank you very much for such great plugin. The plugin is superior comparing to the other plugins, it can be the best ever if you consider the following:
1) Offer the users the ability to determine the username length, (i.e: Min: 4 Max: 20) (high priority)
2) Offer the option to hide the admin bar upon activation, similar to "Hide Admin Bar" plugin. (high priority)
3) Users need to add additional fields for "register" so help them :) (moderate priority)
4) Offer the ability to integrate and customize buddypress "register" page. (Moderate priority)
Just to let you know, I want to draw your attention to something, go to settings> Buddypress> settings.
Under the main settings of buddypress, tick "Show the Toolbar for logged out users" and save settings while the plugin is activated, you will see that the website will stop working because of a programming error, the website will go down. If you remove the tick from this option, the website is back and running.
Please consider the above suggestions.
Thank you again.
If there was a simple option to theme the login page further with developer details it would make it perfect.
Many thanks, very useful!
Theme My Login, where have you been all my life?
i see the secure option has been updated and also are strongtnx jeff!
All othe rfeatures on the backend breaks then TML is enabled.
Thank you for a great plugin, it works well.
It has been very well coded as well using the WordPress functions and action/filter hooks as it should.
This plugin does almost everything I could have hoped for. The site acts like a normal website and not a WordPress site; thank you! I really like this plugin and I hope its here to stay for a long long time.
You will have to enable the appropriate modules to get this plugin to do all that it can. Modules that are not enabled do not have defaults, they simply don't work at all.
You will also need to read the documentation the author has provided for some of the configuration. Don't worry, its simple, concise and not convoluted at all.
The WP Toolbar: TML takes care of needing the Toolbar to login. However, its something else to hide it once you are logged in. You can do 2 things to remove it from your users reach:
1. Take the "Profile" link off the TML widget by enabling the TML Links module (because the profile has a setting to view or not view the toolbar in it)
2. Set the default Profile setting to OFF by adding this function to your functions.php: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/29210/change-admin-bar-to-defaultoff
*** It might be nice if TML had an option to do this for you. There are other plugins that can, I recommend looking at this one: http://wordpress.org/plugins/global-admin-bar-hide-or-remove/
I will Give +500 Stars
working fine on 3.8.1 and good plugin
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.