WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Plugin Reviews

The Events Calendar

The Events Calendar is a carefully crafted, extensible plugin that lets you easily share your events. Beautiful. Solid. Awesome.

12316

154 reviews
Average Rating
4 stars
4.1 out of 5 stars
You are currently viewing the reviews that provided a rating of 5 stars. Click here to see all reviews.
5 stars
Fantastic plugin, great customer support
By ,

This is an awesome plugin that does an incredible job. However I also want to complement them on their level of support. Look through their support threads and the amount of detail they go into is amazing etc - I know that if there is ever a problem they will have it resolved immediately. Very, very happy.

5 stars
Excellent Plugin
By , for WP 3.9.1

This plugin is a terrific calendar that handles all kinds of scenarios. It's relatively easy for me as a developer to modify to suite the needs of specific websites as well.

5 stars
Very good Event Calendar and excellent support!
By , for WP 3.9.1

Events Calendar PRO is a very good product, which I was able to completely customize to my own look and layout.

In order to do so, I took advantage of their vast forum posts. There is plenty of info in there to find what you're looking for. If not, their support is excellent...very helpful and fast!

5 stars
Great Plugin
By , for WP 3.9.1

This is by far the best wordpress calendar I have tried. I had a few problems getting it to work with a personal theme but once I got it sorted it worked a treat. Keep up the good work :-)

5 stars
Best Event Management Plugin with Great Support
By , for WP 3.9.1

This is a great plugin for event management. Support team is excellent and gives superb support :)

5 stars
Great Plugin with Great Support
By , for WP 3.9.1

Does 99% of what I needed it to do. For the other 1% I contacted support and they responded quickly with a solution. Hard to beat that.

5 stars
Amazing, CUSTOMIZATION, SUPPORT, Community!
By , for WP 3.6

One of the best addons I've ever purchased!
well worth going to Pro for many reasons, but i believe the strongest point would definitely be the amazing professional support the Modern Tribe guys give. Special shout out to the experienced wise words of Casey!

I was able to customize this addon into an asset booking calendar for my company's intranet which turned out better than I could of ever thought.

10/5 stars from me!

5 stars
Excellent!
By , for WP 3.9.1

Great plugin, great support. Thanks!

5 stars
Terrific event calendar
By , for WP 3.9.1

Has everything I need with the Pro version. It is worth the cost to have such a good plugin with so many features and great support.

5 stars
Excellent product, excellent support
By , for WP 3.9.1

Highly recommend this plugin.

You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.