Replacement for WordPress' Link Manager with Many Additional Features. Make Managing Links Simple and Robust
This ended a long search for a simple links plugin that wasn't overdone but was effective. This plugin rocks!
The best part is that it takes on the styling in your theme so you are not fighting some other person's CSS.
Great job Mat!
Nice plugin, which I would like even more, if the following feature was added:
Categories of the links may be hierarchically structured. Unfortunately, the category name is not displayed, neither a child category. One has to build up its own way to display nested categories.
There are many things to like about this plugin, I especially like
1) being able to display entries that don't have links (despite the name). Useful for making non-linking lists (bibliography, people, etc.)
2) being able to create and display additional input fields
But it comes up short in a few important ways:
1) Can't sort output by Category, only by Title or Random
2) Page display for an individual entry only shows the title, none of the other fields that have been created/entered.
3) It would also be good to be able to format each field displayed.
It would be much improved if it incorporated shortcode options as, or more extensive than the WP Blogroll Links plugin.
And the page display really should have options to display all (or selected) input fields.
Has all the features you need, is simple to use, and has a handy link ordering (drag and drop) feature.
+1 all the way!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.