Easily add an ajax-enhanced login widget to your WordPress site sidebar.
This widget works great with many themes, especially if the theme has support to form input style! This is a recommended widget by me!
When installing the plgin my whole website crashed. Also the admin pages so nothing can be undone. Can't really recommend anyone taking that chance.. [ link redacted, please do not post links in reviews ] if you wanna see for yourselves.
At first I thought that this plugin is useless for shop woocommerce site and used dedicated woocommece login plugin. But it had some problems: it wasn't translated in my language and logging off automatically redirected me to the main frontend site of the whole WP netowork that I set(shop is set on subdomain).
What I found out in short time about Sidebar Login:
- It automatically shows my language version so there is no need for manual translation!
- I can get rid of the useless (in my case) default links to WP areas that are in this plugin
- I needed links to shop sites as My account and by simply experimenting I found out that all I need is to put the code: My account|http://mysite.com/my-account/
- Register link was unfortunately redirecting to WP admin area so... I was able to turn it off
- Instead of default register link, I put custom link to registering within a shop and it was placed in the same place as default link - Great!
In short, I was able to customize this plugin completely! Additionally it takes less space the woocommerce version so it's so much better, in any way!
JUST PERFECT! THANKS!
Très bien !
Not need to buy or code 1. Use this plugin!
Bad. Because other ajax based plugin broken.
Simple, easy to configure, does exactly what you need.
es fantasticoEs un complemento útil, y es bastante personalizable también. Mi única queja es que no tiene una etiqueta que devuelve la URL del sitio, lo que sería una ayuda enorme para nosotros los usuarios de varios sitios de WP.
Vielen Dank. :-)
Installed, added the template tag:
<?php the_widget('Sidebar_Login_Widget'); ?>
And there it was, ajax and all. Works a treat!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.