Star Rating System for WordPress - the most beautiful & user-freindly Thumb & Star ratings for WordPress.
This is a great plugin, but the reason I gave 4 stars is that it has sometimes not been working consistently, for about a week. The support people helped. I felt confident it would be working again. It turned out to be a caching issue which appears to be resolved. I expect it to continue working in the future, just as it has in the past.
Çok güzel. Keşke premium sürümündekiler birazda ücretsizde olsa (i) gibi
Actually great plugin. But it will be nice to have more css control.
Cool plugin, does the job.
Good helpdesk, quick reply.
Features meet most of my needs that I can't find in other plugins. I have been using this for a couple of years now. Great support.
Does what others don't.
Very good, very easy.
SUPPORT IS EXCALLENT!!!!!
I like this widget But I thought that I should give a heads up to other people looking for a rating widget.
1. the rating widget is hosted elsewhere. On the creators servers so you won't have access to the ratings.
2. It cannot show ratings for posts under one category. It only shows all ratings across all posts in the widget or all ratings in comments using the thumb rating system.
If these facts do not bother you then this widget is perfect for you. It is definitely the best ratings widget currently available for wordpress and it even incorporates with other major plugins like buddypress and bbpress which is a major plus as well.
A great little plugin which I'm glad I installed. The support from Vova the developer is 2nd to none, he's very helpful.
Whilst a good plugin, in my eyes it's not perfect and here's why:
- to second SOHKat's comment, I'd like to be able to pay a one-off fee for the plugin as opposed to signing up for a subscription. I think this option should be incorporate.
- The rating are not done on a per-instance basis which means that there can be a few display issues especially when used with the top ratings widget.
- I'd like to see an option to have all files/stats hosted on my own server to have full control, but understand that as payment is only currently been taken by a monthly subscription this could be hard to implement.
- the ability to allow editors and above (or configurable) to view ratings analytics is currently not an option and think it should be.
I believe Vova and his team are continually updating this plugin and hope to see some good improvements in the future. I believe they are currently working on a feedback box that will allow visitors to submit feedback/comments along with their rating. This would be FANTASTIC!
Other than the minor niggles above, a brilliant plugin, highly recommended and would opt to go for pro...
Great Support! Completely uncomplicated as well. I switched from GD Rating to this. Granted I don't get to see all the reports like I did with GD. But the less complications the better for me!
Only draw back is the pricing if you want to go pro. I'd rather make a one time payment as my site is very small and doesn't make much on advertising other then paying for itself. So I have limited funds to spend. Just a personal thing though, I get why they ask for $ for the pro.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.