Polylang adds multilingual content management support to WordPress.
Great plugin! I tried WPML before, and this plugin, unlike WPML, doesn't make you pay more for something as basic as string translation or media synchronization. Also, Polylang doesn't fill your database with additional tables.
Keep the good work!
Keep up the good work!
Everything works perfect and it's really easy to use, even for beginners like me. Totally recommended!
All items on web can be translated. perfect.
String Translations as Backend-Admin - nice!
I looked a while to find an easy solution to multiple languages. This does the following:
1. Many languages, automatically translating basic menus and operational wording.
2. Allows incredibly easy manipulation of multiple language versions of the same file with just a click.
3. Shows me which pages are ready in which languages, and allows me to pick the one I want from the All Pages listing.
4. Keeps track of what language I am in and switches me to the right version of the page.
5. Does it all in a single WP installation, not MU. This is absolutely amazing.
The features of this thing are astounding, and I know I have yet to discover all of them.
Great job, and expect my donation. The website I did is http://www.mercedes-art.fr .
I've used other multilingual plugins for many years (actually, all of them) for my personal projects and clients websites. Polylang just made creating multilingual sites MUCH faster for me and EASIER to manage for clients. Now it's in my 'default plugins' list and the only multilingual plugin I use.
This Plugin just works! Thannks!
Great Plugin, Thanks!
My only note would be to include in the documentation notes on how the plugin can be integrated with custom templates.
Thanks a lot,
Thanks for it
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.