WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Plugin Reviews

NS Cloner - Site Copier

The NS Cloner saves multisite admins LOTS of time by enabling them to clone existing sites in their network to a completely new site in a few seconds.

53 reviews
Average Rating
4 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
5 stars
Brilliant!
By , for WP 3.9.1

This plugin is brilliant!

5 stars
Super
By , for WP 3.9.1

After changing the site title to avoid the annoying issue "The Source Site Name (Mysite) may not appear in the Target Site Domain blah blah..." it works like a charm, super

5 stars
WORKS GREAT!
By , for WP 3.9.1

NS Cloner worked like a charm. Did exactly what it says it did and saved me hours of headaches and frustration. Highly recommend!!

5 stars
Thank you!
By , for WP 3.9.1

This was incredibly simple and easy, and quick! Beautifully handled everything I needed it to when cloning sites :)

5 stars
HUGE TIME SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By , for WP 3.9

This is the only copier that I found that actually works. And it is flawless. Made a copy of a site I worked on for weeks in 2.4 seconds!! Just Awesome!

5 stars
Skeptical, but totally works!
By , for WP 3.9.1

Wow! I totally thought this was going to fumble..worked out of the box...AWESOME-SAUCE!

5 stars
Works fine !
By , for WP 3.9.1

Duplication in 5 secondes, great!

5 stars
Works great for me
By , for WP 3.9.1

It saves me a lot of time. Very easy to handle. Thank you.

5 stars
if you are getting "NOT FOUND" error after cloning here is my solution :)
By , for WP 3.9.1

the problem is with your htaccess file..if you are using multisite property of wordpress..you should check your htaccess.

and yes a plugin that "SAVES TIME"

5 stars
Fast and accurate
By , for WP 3.9

Does the job quickly and correctly. No problems cloning the root site in subdirectory-style multisite.

One little gotcha that got me, but obviously wasn't NS Cloner's "fault", was that I had used the exact title of the root site within one of its option values (the copyright text option stored by my theme). This resulted in the cloned sites having copyright notices containing their own titles instead of having the same copyright notice as the root site. Once I figured out what was going on, it was easy enough to work around (by temporarily changing the root site's title to something else). But until I realized what happened, it was quite puzzling. The detailed log it produces, showing the string replacements it makes, helped identify the problem pretty quickly.

You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.