Invoice King Pro makes invoicing simple.
There's some bug when you're saving the invoice using defaul theme:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lapetit1/public_html/huriata.com/wp-content/plugins/invoice-king-pro/themes/default/invoice_html.php on line 46
Anyway, you're plugin is easy to understand and easy but it lacks of some report tools. I don't mind to pay for it if there could be reports for: Total sellings (and for day, week or month), unpaid invoices, and having a client's history. Would be great if all the reports are ready for being sent by email (or PDF).
BTW, you're templates are in good price.
Looking good, easy to use, can use some more help instructions:
- needs write permissions in .\outputs folder
- Invoice can be viewed and emailed as PDF in the 'All invoices' menu.
- No front-end HTML view of invoice, which you may expect for clients. But it's not really necessary.
The following features would make it a killer plug-in:
- Recurring invoices, sending them automatically
- Sending email copy to a globally set cc: email adress
- Custom invoice numbering format (Ymdxx = 2013071101, 2013071102, 2013110703, ..) (http://codex.wordpress.org/Formatting_Date_and_Time)
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.