Checks if the browser is an older version of Internet Explorer, releases rage if it's IE
Fantastic plugin. Communicates the message well with a little tongue-in-cheek. Good array of confrontational options.
A sympathetic little plugin (5 star), although it could do with an update (that's why only 3 stars).
What I like:
- it only puts extra script in your pages when it needs to (when it detects the set IE versions)
- the link to browser upgrades points to a site that always has the latest versions of all major browsers
- simple, but enough custom options (message, supported IE versions)
- the message page looks tidy/modern
- the layout of the message page looked a bit messed up compared to the screenshot, and looked different in IE 8 and 7. I'm not sure what's causing this: the theme or WP 3.9? Maybe some CSS overlapping the theme's CSS? I had to put in some extra lines in my theme's style sheet to correct this.
- Also I couldn't find the option to disable the dismiss button mentioned in the description.
But I decided to use it anyway.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.