Gmedia Gallery - powerfull media library plugin for creating beautiful galleries and managing files.
I have been searching for hours looking for a gallery that displays the images of a selected category! So easy to use too!!
Very nice effects and easy to use! Especially liked the Afflux module for slides.
Clean, effective, fancy. Love the looks and flexibility.
I am impressed! I tried another gallery plugin but it does not work even half as well as the Gmedia galleries.
Simple user interface and world well over tablets / phones / www
It does what it promised.
It's intuitive but I'm adding instructions for making a multi categoried gallery:
1. Upload all the pictures you want by clicking the add files button
2. In the tabs and categories section, add as many categories as you want,
click the categories button, to add a category as opposed to a tab
3. Go to the gmedia library section and check all the pictures you wish to belong to a certain category. Click the category button and choose the category you want. Click the green selection button to clear the checked boxes. Repeat step 3 as necessary.
4. In the manage gallery section, select the files you want in the query section (I did: select all). Type a tab name where indicated. Choose a category from the drop-down list to go with the name. Press add tab and repeat as necessary.
5. Click the Save button (up top).
6. Your gallery will now appear as an option to add on any post/page.
Click the space on your post editor where you want the gallery to appear and then click the gallery you choose.
The best plugin for Gallery
Só Falta Registrar!
Now is the time to relax with Gmedia Gallery. It is beautifully design and user friendly. You guys are great.
Running smoothly, very nice gallery.
This was easy to use, clean images, and smooth operation overall. I would suggest this to many folks who want something that works and loads smoothly!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.