Makes it easy for a restaurant to maintain an online menu. Includes categories, prices and descriptions that are a snap to update.
1. The plugin has just one sample menu.
2. You can edit that menu and replace it with your own menu items.
3. You can not create a new menu even though there is a button to do that but clicking on the button will show a popup that you need the extended version.
4. You can not add icons, you can not even delete the ones that come by default with the plugin.
5. The plugin is not very well designed, and if you have to add custom stylesheets for the menu then why not just create it with HTML and CSS on your own?
It does work and will allow you to show a restaurant menu but it is not a good way to do it.
I am not against paid plugins, I just feel that it is kind of rude to lure people into installing something and then ask them to pay up. I think this is kind of rude.
The description of the plugin is quite misleading for example it says
Place restaurant menus anywhere with shortcodes
The function of the plugin has been well realized. It is difficult to understand the frontend design. Also as Webdesigner. The product list is not only unsightly but illogical and size of the images of the products can not be changed. The fact that the plugin uses its own database table, we find good.
This looked promising based on the feature description until I looked at the code. It creates its own database tables instead of working with WordPress' custom post type, custom taxonomy, and custom field functionality.
Looks promising, but would be nice if they explicitly said that most of the features require an "extended" version that costs money in the home description. Couldn't do a whole lot without the paid version. The free parts I could have written on my own in my wysiwyg editor.
Works ok, you can create 1 menu.. free, but no images can be inserted, no icons can be uploaded in free version. It costs $25 at the moment to get the "upgraded" version. I wonder why they show the thumbnails and nice images functionality in the screenshots if that is actually NOT included.. Wasted an hour testing this.. Now, I rather copy/paste from my MS word that has all the wistles and get the same thing using the post pages as they are.. so this is not a big deal.. I mean who would use this plugin? Certainly not a professional designer or a restaurant, so it's kind of pointless, thanks for trying.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.