This Plugin is basically for changing the database default prefix(wp_) to other one.
Changed prefix and wp-config successfully with no problems. Websitedefender plugin reports the same!
As advertised, this plugin does the dirty work of changing your database prefix, however it did not change the prefix in my config file.
After a few seconds of nervousness, I realized what the issue was and fixed it.
Be careful, while it probably works with single site WP installation, it will screw your multisite. Don't update your multisite using this plugin. No negativity intended.
Very easy to use, and fast.
Very easy to work with changing db/ table prefixes
I have been using it almost on all of my new websites (aka projects) (as most of the times I have to work on existing websites). And it works like a charm.
Thanks for such a useful utility plugin. Cheers :D.
I used it on a really old site (that originated on WP 0.72!) It was a piece of cake.
Worked perfectly. Thanks!
Nice plugin, had DB prefix changed in less then 3 minutes!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.