Give your customers a page on your site where they can access private content (files, notices, ...).
Great Feature and easy to use, versatile.
I had to cancel it for conflicts with installed themes: layout menu, layout boxed, custom page, ...
Activated this plugin; home page not showing anymore. got that fixed, built pages in some background structure. Next thing I know it nestled itself into my home page again with its crap dashboard, broke a function of pmpro and permanently changed my logout link which still isn't changed back after deactivating and removing everything.
This thing is HORRIBLE! Don't touch it if you don't want to use this parasite only.
The customer area plugin is absolutely brilliant in what it is capable of. The adding of files is easy, the downloading is easy. Everything is easy and works great.
The support is even better. I see comments saying the support isn't, but I think that will be on their side. I had a problem with a 404 page and they kept on helping me untill it was solved. I am really happy that it works now!
Thank you for making such a great plugin - just brilliant!!!
I like this plugin but for some reason it has a bug that nullifies its functionalities. It does not work with some themes. According to the author, the bug has no apparent solution.
I hope it will soon be fixed.
Great plugin which works find (no bug) !
I tried several useless plugin like User Specific Content or User Content which don't fit the job if you want to provide private area (or post) on your blog. Customer Area works fine and enable to provide a personal content (file, page and user profile) to clients and friends!
It works fine for my photography website: http://www.dfphoto.fr
Try it an like it !
I bought the whole package including all the add-ons. It is a great plugin and with the new menu you can incorparate this plugin very good in your theme. Also the support is great. Quick responses and very helpful.
The recent update to the Customer Area has made it incredibly customisable and is so easy to work with. I had a few issues getting everything setup and the support I received from Vincent was top notch! All my problems where resolved within a few hours of reporting them and Vincent had released a update.
I would highly recommend this plugin to anyone who wants to offer their customers a more personal experience. Being able to customise the login screen is fantastic! :)
Thanks a lot Vincent.
This is one of the worst plugin of this kind.
These guys are nothing but cowboys. Surprised? Let me explain why...
They have updated the version recently
1. has not tested properly
2. They want you to have your test site
3. They expect you to test it to see if there is any issues
4. they won't notify you the situation of what you need to do it earlier
5. Once you click update your site will come up with a blank page
6. You will be frustrated esp if you manage manage multiple sites or could loose your job!
7. You will have to remove it from you wp-content within hosting panel via FTP
8. You will loose all your customer details
9. You install from your previous version and will find the same situation
10. Next morning, you explain to these guys and ask support.
11. They will blame you why you have not backed your files up even though you were not aware of the events approaching you
12. They will offer you the previous version
13. They will not help you by sorting things out within your admin ( it's not their job, that what he said!)
14. They will advise you to hire someone
15. They will be extremely unfriendly, arrogant and unprofessional
16. You will end up getting into heated conversation where they will play race card
17. They will send your future correspondence to junk mail so that you will never get them on your side
"This is my last email to you, don't even loose time answering it, that would go to spam straight away."
This is the language above you will get back..
Now why should people waste money to these COWBOYS who got no idea what they are doing but only to grab money using wordpress platform.
This people should not be allowed to publish any plug in here in first place.
What else can you ask for!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.