WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Editorial Assistant by Zemanta
Zemanta not working (4 posts)

  1. terence weldon
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I have been using Zemanta with great satisfaction for at least the past 18 months. Sometime after the last update, it simply stopped working on my site. My dashboard shows that it is installed and everything is OK - but it just isn't. I see no related posts, no tags, no nothing.

    I have tried deleting and re-installing, but it makes no difference. On this WordPress site - I simply get no input from Zemanta at all.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/zemanta/

  2. Zemanta
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hi Terence,
    this sucks. Is ti possible to get a screenshot of what you see? That'll make it a lot easier for us to understand just what might be wrong.
    Could you send it to support@zemanta.com? Thanks!

    18 months! Wow!

    Best,
    Rok (Zemanta)

  3. bodypuzzle
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hi Terence,

    I checked the box for Zemanta under Personal Settings, but the Recommendations function in post development only works about 10% of the time; the other 90%, I get nothing. I just installed the Safari browser plug-in, and still nothing. So you're not alone. Good luck! If you figure out a solution, let me know.

  4. Zemanta
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hey both.
    Could it be that Zemanta just appears so low on the screen that you don't notice it? We have a problem with the positioning of the widget as when you check the box in Personal Setttings, Zemanta appears way down on the bottom right of the screen. You can pull it up and it will stay there, but many users don't find it.

    Let me know if this helps at all!

    Best,
    Rok
    Zemanta

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic