Released 2.3.5 yesterday.
- Added auto-draft to publish action, better support for Windows Live Writer and other XML-RPC clients.
- Added error check for Facebook class inside comments.php file
- Reverted some changes to Gravatar code that was overly restrictive in 2.3.4, preventing Facebook avatars from showing in some circumstances
The core permissions mechanisms (granting permissions in Facebook, capturing access tokens) remain unchanged, but recently some people have been having problems - seems Facebook has once again changed application defaults.
In your Facebook Application settings, there is an "Advanced" set of settings. For WPBook to work, current recommendation is:
- "Deprecate offline_access" must be "disabled" - if this is enabled WPBook will not be able to do much of anything.
- "Enhanced OAuth dialog" should be disabled - this one I haven't tested very thoroughly, but I know it works with this migration disabled and at least one user has had trouble with it enabled.
I believe those are the only settings you would need to change, but it is difficult to keep track, as Facebook Applications created at different points in history have different settings available.