I tried the following instructions. I did see the box for showing quicktags and it is on but dont see the qicktags. Maybe I just dont know where to look. I also tried the copy and paste without the backticks and it didnt work. I pasted to the html view of the page, is this right?
WP Contact Form is a drop in form for users to contact you. It can be implemented on a page or a post. It currently works with WordPress 1.5+
== Installation ==
1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually wp-content/plugins/
2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen
3. Go to Options -> Contact Form and update the fields with your information
4. Create a post or a page and press the Contact Form quicktag where you want the form to be. If you don't see the Contact Form quicktag, you can alternatively copy and paste <!--contact form--> minus the backticks where you want it to appear.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How come I don't see the Contact Form quicktag? =
* You have the Show quicktag checkbox on Options -> Contact Form turned off
* You're not using the default set of quicktags for the editor
* Its a Glitch
Solution: Copy and paste <!--contact form--> minus the backticks where you want the form to appear