thats completely useless information, given that we do not what version you upgraded from.
The changes from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3. were miniscule
1. there was one one number changed inside version.php,
2. there was one line having to do with mail added inside pluggable.php
3. there was one path adjustment made inside install-helper.php, that only impacts installs and locating wp-config.php
4. there was one change to one line inside gettext.php that fixes a bug with byteordering.
5. Lots was changed inside xmlrpc.php, that addresses remote posting and permissions.
In other words, NOTHING in those 5 files ought to be breaking your blog, if this is just an upgrade form 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 (which it ought to have been if youre a responsible web master) -- it just wasnt that complicated of a change. :|
This is such a pathetically simple upgrade...
If youre having trouble, then it *might* be easier to figure out whats going on if you actually provided the version number you upgraded from. And maybe even easier, if you actually started your own thread, so people could adresss one problem at a time in one thread at a time. (thats JUST a suggestion).