Forgot to mention, regarding WooCommerce Gift Certificates Pro:
Version 2.3 released December 14, 2012. This new version:
- Lets you take control of many aspects of the templating system via easy to use plugin settings in the WP dashboard - no need to edit templates for the majority of the of content of the email templates.
- Has a more flexible email template now, several aspects were moved out of the core code and into the template, giving you near total control over the look and feel.
- Has a new email template previewer, so you can see exactly what your outbound gift cert / voucher emails will look like - without having to constantly generate a new test order.
- Has the ability to insert QR Codes into the gift cert / store credit / voucher email messages - which is huge benefit for people using the plugin to sell gift certs meant to be used in an physical street-front store. Scan the QR Code on your PC / Mac / Mobile device and be taken directly to the related order in your WooCommerce Orders area ( requires that you login as an admin, of course ) for quick review, verification, etc.
- Includes a powerful reporting interface to quickly get a view of what gift cert / voucher codes have been issued, what type they are, for what amount or discount percentage, who bought them, who the recipients were, associated order ID, date of purchase, and more. Plus reports can be exported to CSV, Excel, PDF, clipboard, or printed, all with the click of one button.
Many new screenshots on the product page, for those interested.
So those are some the major differences that are not present in the WooThemes Store Credit plugin, oh, and as I mentioned, we have excellent pre-sales and post-sales support.
[ Ok so we don't blow our own horn here in the public WP support forum, but since the question was asked, we felt obligated to answer ]