I'm sure a lot of people would like to help, and think they know zip - but that's not true.
(This isn't aimed at you Shadow !)
Look at your blog.
- Is there anything there that gave you a bit of trouble but you've now got the answer ?
- Does your CSS look great in FF and IE because of a trick you learned here ?
- Is there anything at all you could describe for the wiki ?
Look at the Wiki.
- Look at the FAQ. What's missing ? Add the question (and even an answer) to that page
- Look at existing pages - are they good enough ?
(Point#1 - I'm not after punctuation experts here, okay ?)
- Are the pages good enough but you've a sentence or two which would make it even better ?
What the wiki is not about is for you to think you have to write great chunks of stuff. A line of two may be all that is needed.
And if you don't want to mess with the wiki, email your writings to me and I'll put it into codex.