Why o why would my screen go white after login ? My site loads fine. Also, an old tab that was logged in weeks ago still works (admin functions properly). Just can't login using new tabs on other browsers (cache/cookies cleared) on both Mac and PC.
1. tried removing extra end spaces from many files including functions.php in both root and them, variations of other files as listed in other posts ...
2. removed the plugins completely (and verified using the one tab that works in admin), verified the phpMyAdmin entry for plugins is correct (none)
3. turned off WP_CACHE, turned on WP_DEBUG
4. raised the memory limit to 32M
5. emptied out the .htaccess file
6. switched to TwentyTen theme (verified in both admin and site)
7. uploaded a fresh version of wp-admin folder from 3.0.4 download
8. clear browser cache/cookies each try
9. checked for "extra string" at the end of wp-config.php
10. setup another admin user
11. must be something other things I tried
This is driving me crazy. The site is at "www.thehathut.com" for now (temp domain for development).
Any recent suggestions (many of the posts are old) ?