WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Website doesn't always show all my pages (8 posts)

  1. Alansk1
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    My wordpress blog site doesn't always display all of the pages that I have created. I'd say about 60% of the time they display, but the other 40% they don't.

    I have no idea why this is happening.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Any help most appreciated.

  2. Timothy Jacobs
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Do you have any caching plugins installed?

  3. Alansk1
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Nope. I have no plugins whatsoever. The site is very basic as it's only for my assignment on my course (I'm a student).

  4. Timothy Jacobs
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Link?

  5. Alansk1
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #


  6. Alansk1
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    They're five pages I've created. Those are the ones that don't always show up. I'm really not sure why.

  7. cubecolour
    ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ
    Posted 1 year ago #

    This forum is for self-hosted WordPress only.

    you need to ask at WordPress.com support http://en.support.wordpress.com

  8. Alansk1
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    This forum is for self-hosted WordPress only.

    you need to ask at WordPress.com support http://en.support.wordpress.com

    Okay. Thanks very much for your help.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.