I have just relesed version 0.8 of the Personal Fundraiser plugin for WordPress 3.6 and higher. It includes the following updates:
- Support for WordPress 3.6.x and 3.7.x.
- Added support for Mandrill to send emails instead of Mailchimp.
- Move settings page to settings menu.
- Shortcodes now work on pages/posts other than the campaign pages.
- Upgraded jQuery UI CSS to 1.10.3 to match WordPress core upgrade to jQuery UI 1.10.3.
- When creating a new campaign, the user is now redirected to the new campaign page once the campaign has been created.
- New shortcode,[pfund-total-campaigns] to display the total number of campaigns published.
- The file jquery.validationEngine-en-US.js is no longer needed and therefore does not need to be translated for other languages.
- The download to CSV functionality for campaign donations now includes date and comment. Donations received before upgrading will not have dates in the CSV, but donations after the upgrade will.