I just moved my wordpress from one host (remote db) to another (localhost).
Since I moved, the special Danish characters are not showing properly (take a look: http://www.babelbavlbingo.dk)
I've checked everything (I thought, but must have missed something):
1. The mysql collation is set to utf8_danish_ci, and in phpadmin the characters are showing ok
2. In options->reading encoding is set to utf-8
3. The old host is showing the characters nicely
4. I exported my db from mysql 3.23.55 and I can't seem to change the collation in 3.23.55 before exporting
4. My version of WP is in English - is that the problem? I guess it should be able to move without fucking up?
As you can see I don't really understand the different settings very well - I usually just try different stuff until it works - but this time I need a little help...!