My blog encoding used to work fine, but now it doesn't.
I ve been working in a subfolder I made for another proyect (My wp is in the root)... but I don't know if that is the reason.
I tryed two plugins, one of them didn't do anything, the other wasn't prepared for my version, I tryed erasing utf8 in the line define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8') from the wp-config.php file. I read it somewhere. I also used this script I saw (http://m.tacker.org/blog/64.script-to-convert-wordpress-content-encoding.html) but the query failed.
After all my encoding is still bad, and now even in the database is bad...
I ran out of Ideas.