I'm using Types and it's great!
I need your help, because now I need to do this for a client:
- Create a custom field to upload a file (.jpg, .png, .doc, .pdf, .xls), to be stored with File Base Pro plugin
- I need that the button, that now appears in WYSIWYG field, to be alone at the side of a custom field. After the click, shows a upload dialog from File Base Pro
- After uploading the file, I need that the shortcode generated by File Base Pro, appears in the custom field.
I'm using File Base Pro because allows me to:
- Upload files in a different directory than default Library
- Allows me to categorize the file
- Asigns a file type icon automatically
- Allows to add additional custom fields to the file uploaded
The Types "File" custom field is not a solution because the points above.