WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

HTML5 jQuery Audio Player
Update shortened all of my links (6 posts)

  1. khildreth
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    I updated to the new version on this site and it seems to have shortened all of my itunes links? anyway to update without that happening? I'm using it on another site that has 80 songs (8 albums) and really don't want to have to re-do all of the links.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/html5-jquery-audio-player/

  2. khildreth
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Sorry I forgot the link: http://www.tonemah/new

  3. khildreth
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    I just noticed in another post about another topic that you say there is a new release version 1.4 (pro) that removed field limits among other fixes. Will this resolve the issue if I update the other site to that version. I don't see it in the WP dashboard though?
    Thanks!

  4. Maeve Lander
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    Hi Khildreth. Not sure what's happened, 1.3 update shouldn't have changed any info in your database. Yes, I think try updating to latest version 1.4 where the field limits are removed and hopefully it should fix the problem (because the info is all there in the DB). Please post back here if it doesn't fix it.

    I sent out an email with the 1.4 upgrade file manually. Or try deactivating then reactivating the plugin to see if the auto-update option appears.

  5. Maeve Lander
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    Hi again. Ok have found and fixed the problem (this issue was happening in 1.3 and 1.4 -sorry!). New version 1.5 has been released with a fix - you should receive an email with the new version attached or you can use the auto-update from within your WordPress site.

    Please post back here if there are any further issues. Thanks for your help in identifying this issue.

  6. khildreth
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    Used the auto update to 1.5 on my other site - broke all of my links - (80 of them to re-do) Also didn't work until I went into the server and manually moved the files - it installed them within an extra folder.

    Hope you can fix this for future versions. I like the plug-in, but it's going to take forever to re-do all of these links.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags