Disclose-Secret 2.4 plugin released. The Disclose-Secret plugin only shows WordPress articles to other users if the user meets certain access criteria. It can be downloaded here: http://bluesome.net/post/2006/01/01/121.
The following has been changed:
- Requirements: The plugin requires MySQL 4.1 to be installed on your server.
- Tested with WordPress 2.1 and 2.1.1. Might run with other 2.1.x aswell.
- Change: All language localization files are now stored in the plugins subdirectory "languages".
- Feature: Support for page restrictions. This is broken until WP bug #3705 is fixed or you have at least WordPress 2.1.1 installed. A patch file is applied to the bug report, so you may want to apply this manually on your WordPress installation.
- Feature: Improved protection for dashboard. The plugin now protects the dashboard from revealing post titles if new unapproved comments are found for a restricted article.
- Feature: Improved support for archives, search and navigation. The plugin now displays protected articles in the archives as well as searching thru them, if the user fulfills the access criteria. Also the "previous entries/next entries" functionality takes protected posts into account.