I have not been able to login to the admin of my wordpress and I have tried every solution I could find to resolve. I have tried the following
- Enabled and cleared cashe and cookies
- Verify the DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE value.
- Disabled plugins
- Deactivated Theme
- added a fresh New Login File
- Edited my users tables & changed my password ensuring to use the MD5
"I tried to reset my password before this using the "Lost your password" link on the admin login and I get the "enter a username or e-mail address" message. And after entering one in I just keep getting the same message. I even tried using all my other e-mail address I have just in case of some weird glitch in the system some how but still to no avail.
- Site URL Redirecting I ensured that my url's were correct and have not been redirected to where they should not be.
- I checked my siteurl and my home url in myphpadmin and they were both correct
- I disabled my firewall
I followed these steps from utilizing wordpress login trouble article http://codex.wordpress.org/Login_Trouble
- and per it's suggestion I am now here asking for help lol
I am at my wits end with this and am clueless of how to remedy it. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Also after this I was trying to update my wordpress to 3.7.1 but my host ipage does not have it available yet.
Currently using WordPress 3.6.1
mySQL Version: 5.5.32 and phpMyAdmin - 18.104.22.168