My Posts Editor is not functional and looks like this: http://bit.ly/SgULK7
Everything worked fine before I updated to WordPress 3.4.1. Is it some Java Scrip problem??? I have no idea how to fix it... and would really appreciate any help with solving this problem.
I tried these already but with no success:
- a different browser
- deactivated all the plugins
- changed the theme to Twenty Ten
- reinstalled WordPress (1. automatically, 2. by overwriting wp-admin and wp-includes with the freshly downloaded folders)
- toggled between PHP versions 5.3.4 and 5.2.16
- installed the Use Google Libraries plugin (only worsened the problem)
- refreshed the cache after each of the above
I also sometimes see:
"Internal Server Error" or "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1089568 bytes)" but simply hitting reload removes this message and WordPress dashboard loads (though the Editor always remains not functional). I changed hosts recently so I cannot say for sure if this is a connected problem or a separate issue. Maybe it's something to do with the memory allowed for PHP?