This thread is referring to the issue of unable to create new gallery or unable to successfully upload images to gallery as of v1.9.10/v1.9.11Beta of NextGEN Gallery & WordPress v3.5.x . This thread is NOT referring to the 'Page Refreshes/URI Too Large' error.
If you are experiencing this error, please detail the below needed information + temp. login information in a Bug Report to us here. Thanks!
- WordPress up to date?
- NextGEN up to date? (Did this error begin as of v1.9.10 or v1.9.11Beta?)
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
- MySQL up to date (5.2.4)?
- PHP up to date (5.0)?
- The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
- PHP Safe Mode OFF?
and if you're willing to share:
- Who are you hosted with?
- What theme are you running?
- Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
- Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
We will likely have a fix for this in our next upgrade, but to be sure we do - we'll need as much information as possible from those of you who are experiencing this bug.
*Please do not post unrelated issues in this thread. This thread is specifically for the issue of being unable to create new gallery or upload images to gallery as of v1.9.10 upgrade/v1.9.11Beta & WP 3.5.x.