WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Game Schedules
[resolved] Unable to access or view Schedules after upgrade (6 posts)

  1. SiteBuilderOne
    Member
    Posted 7 months ago #

    Hello

    Thank you for the great plugin - has been very useful!

    I updated your plugin a few days ago and now am not able to see or access the schedules.

    When I look at all the 'Games', I do see a value under schedule (i.e. 5)

    When accessing the 'Schedule', this is all empty.

    When I go to edit the game, there is a value in the 'Schedule' field (i.e. 5)

    This is the same for 'Team' - the list is empty.

    I'm sure the values are in db, I have performed a data dump prior to upgrading, but have not started exploring that route yet.

    Any advice greatly appreciate

    - Using latest version of WP
    - Game Schedules & Game Locations plugins installed.

    Thank you!

    http://wordpress.org/plugins/game-schedules/

  2. SiteBuilderOne
    Member
    Posted 7 months ago #

    Quick update:

    To add - when I turn debugging/errors on, I get the following (if this helps)

    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/game-schedules/mstw-game-schedule.php on line 1743

    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/game-schedules/mstw-game-schedule.php on line 1746

    Thank you!

  3. Mark O'Donnell
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 7 months ago #

    Hi sitebuilderone,
    Thanks for writing. So the way I understand it, you entered some games (on schedule ID 5), and all was working well. After you updated the plugin you still see all the games on the admin screens but the schedules (5 in particular) don't display on the front end? Right?

    First, how are you displaying the schedules on the front end? What shortcode incantation are you using? What do you see? Do you get a message like "No games found."?

    Second, while the data fields did not change, the display settings did, so please double check the display settings. For example, could it could be that all fields/columns are hidden?

    The debug Warnings are just that, they have no affect on the functioning of the plugin. (But thanks for providing that info.)

    Let me know.
    -Mark

  4. SiteBuilderOne
    Member
    Posted 7 months ago #

    Hi Mark,

    Thanks for the quick reply.

    I find screenshot will help - hoping that is ok.

    On the front end - people can see the schedule

    I am using widgets to display in sidebars - all appears good there.

    Within admin is where I have issues:

    1. I have 150+ games listed with schedule IDs (i.e., 5, 2,other) as in this screenshot:

    https://s3.amazonaws.com/sitebuilderone/game-schedules/game-schedules-01.jpg

    2. When accessing 'Schedule' via plugin, I see the following:

    https://s3.amazonaws.com/sitebuilderone/game-schedules/game-schedules-02.jpg

    Each team has it's own schedule and this is working, just unable to see them in admin :)

    Examples:

    http://www.ufvcascades.ca/varsity-teams/mens-basketball/

    http://www.ufvcascades.ca/varsity-teams/womens-basketball/

    Super thank you!

    - Anthony

  5. Mark O'Donnell
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 7 months ago #

    Hi Anthony,
    OK, now I get it. Thanks for the screenshots. I think you are mixing methods for creating teams, games, and schedules.

    The Schedules tab is for attaching a particular team in the Teams DB to a schedule ID, like your 5 or 2. This only makes a difference when you are creating the schedule by creating games with teams pulled from the Teams DB. This manual page might help you figure it out.

    Let me know.
    -Mark

  6. SiteBuilderOne
    Member
    Posted 7 months ago #

    Hi Mark

    Apologies for delayed reply - thanks - this helps!

    Anthony

Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

About this Topic