Very glad to have the brand new v1.5 update of Twitter Tools -- I was looking forward to this update with the duplicate custom field issue fix. I now have it installed at several of my sites. A few questions, though:
1) At the first site where I happened to test the widget (running WP 2.3.1), I noticed two glitches. It's showing only 2 updates instead of the larger number I set in the options, and it's also only showing my oldest 2 tweets instead of my newest ones. On 2.6 installations, the widget appears to be fine.
2) The Readme says there is the ability to post a tweet from the WP Admin screens. I don't see where.
3) I don't understand what the "Set this on by default?" option means.
4) On what basis would I choose which JS Library to use?
5) This probably goes without saying, but safe to say the order/category/tags/author options are all irrelevant in cases where no option is set to create tweet/digest blog posts?