Is there a tutorial to setup youtube uploader? I can't make it work. I tried with 2 small videos: a mov and a m4v but they both went in wp media list.
In the Video Uploads settings page i found 3 textfields:
- API Dev App Key: i followed link https://developers.google.com/youtube/registering_an_application to generate API Key, but it's not clear wich type is needed; i created a key for browser application with "any referer allowed". Is it ok or i need server key? Or Oauth 2.0?
- YouTube Username
- YouTube Password
I'd like to upload videos to my customer Youtube channel but i created it with my google/youtube account like this:
- Created a custom page on google+ for my customer with my personal google account (my customer doesn't have a google account);
- Gave authoring permissions of this page to the editor user of site and youtube channel
- Opened a youtube channel connected to that google+ page
- Now when i log in youtube i can see 2 channels clicking on my upper right icon: my channel and the one i created for my customer connected to that google+ page
Wich username and password should i enter on Video Uploads settings page? I tried with my google/youtube account but it didn't work (and i'm happy about that because i don't want to keep my google username/password on my customer site).
Thank you very much for your help. Very nice job.