My blog http://www.damonarmani.info is experiencing routing problems. If you type the name into the search bar, it either looks glitchy or says the site doesn't exist. When I first created the site I created it under damonarmani.info and used 1and1.com as the web host with the same domain name. Then I decided to create a new domain name with 1and1 called nutratimes.com and linked it to the same files the damonarmani.info site was using- that way if you typed in nutratimes.com into the address bar, you would come up with the same wordpress site as damonarmani.info. I recently decided I didn't need to be paying for both websites and that 1 would do, so I picked the nutratimes.com website and deleted damonarmani.info. Now I'm not sure how to relink all of the blog posts and fix this problem.