I have installed the Multisite Language Switcher plugin, most recent version, on my site. It works great with most of the Elegantica theme that I use, and the language switching admin options correctly appear on all necessary elements (Pages, Posts, Porfolio, Portfolio Categories). I have a site in English (http://www.studio1011.ca) and a French version (http://studio1011.ca/fr/ ). The translate works great for all pages except:
- http://studio1011.ca/porfolio, where the translation simply is not linked (even though it is correctly configured in the admin section; by default it now leads to http://studio1011.ca/fr/ )
- individual portfolioentry elements (ex. http://studio1011.ca/fr/portfolioentry/discussing-business-port/ ) that are linked to a portfoliocategory they belong to (ex. http://studio1011.ca/fr/portfoliocategory/web/ )
This same exact issue exists on both sites (En->Fr, Fr->En).
I have made numerous tests: deleted all categories, portfolio elements, renames, etc., and triple checked that the admin configuration is well done, but the problem remains.
Thank you! :)