I purchased several themes as premium individual themes with lifetime support and then followed up purchasing a membership. Several things bothered me about this group, which I will list separately:
(1) Shady. Your membership costs a whopping $125 and then an additional $15 per month. They switched from Paypal to another outfit that wanted my bank account number and wouldn't take a credit card. I don't want someone outside of the U.S. with my routing number and bank account number. So everyone who was a member was unceremoniously dumped.
(2) No support. Although I posted several times that my members area had never been updated, and I sent them numerous emails, I constantly had the old versions of everything and they were buggy as all getout. There was also an obvious gender problem as these guys don't answer questions asked by women. If it's obvious you are a woman, or the URL you give goes to a girlie site, forget any support. They'll give you their canned "you have to pay for customization" response. That's discriminatory. 95% of my customers are female.
(3) Communication is awful. I watched similar questions being asked by people who came there using the freebies and they were consistently given 100% of the support team's time. If you paid for it, forget it. No support.
(4) Not Responsive. Although they claim many of their themes are responsive. They certainly don't work on my Android 4G phone (HTC Inspire). It's not my phone because I swapped out InkThemes themes for Themify themes and they format beautifully to my phone.
(5) Incompatible with Plugins. I began making a list of the numerous plugins InkThemes' themes are incompatible with. After 30 I stopped and switched themes. That's ridiculous. I only have about 34 plugins I even use. If you have to tweak the plugins you use for EVERY site you're wasting an additional 5-10 hours per site. That's too much. I haven't had a single problem with plugins with Themify themes. Or with Elegant Themes either.
(6) Inconsistent rendering and long load times. Many of their themes have sloooooooow response and long load times. I mean more than 9 sesconds. That's silly. As others have disabled some of their cufon fonts, I tried that. Still horrendous. Switched to Themify and no problems. I'm actually very thankful I switched to Themify and their themes were 1/8th the price of what I paid for the crappy themes at InkThemes.
I've been doing this now for a couple of years, started out slow and am building a nice portfolio. When I started with InkThemes they answered my questions. Not promptly but at least I got answers. Then they launched almost all of their themes with "freebie" versions and support completely disappeared. In addition, they became insulting and snarky. I would not recommend these guys to anyone. I spent 40 hours per site setting up these themes and customizing for customers. Then I had to go back and remove their themes from the 50+ sites I'd put them on. Save yourself a big headache and go somewhere else. Especially if you do e-commerce. I tried over 12 of their themes with 3 different e-commerce plugins. Not a single one worked. And they wanted to charge me to "customize". LOL, I don't think so.