Here is the full quote. And what really gives me the giggles is at the end they say "Leave a comment on the ticket" lol. I can't because they bloody closed it before I even got to read it.
Changed 24 hours ago by pross
* Owner set to pross
* Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 23 hours ago by pross
* Status changed from assigned to closed
* Resolution set to not-approved
* Themes should be reviewed using "define('WP_DEBUG', true);" in wp-config.php
* Themes should be reviewed using the test data from the Theme Checklists (TC)
WARNING: This theme appears to have been auto-generated. Generated themes are not allowed in the themes directory.
RECOMMENDED: Text domain problems in library/widgets.php. You have not included a text domain!
Line 83: <h3 style='margin-bottom:3px;'><?php _e('Theme Options'); ?></h3>
RECOMMENDED: Text domain problems in library/admins.php. You have not included a text domain!
Line 8: <h2><?php _e('WPMotors Options'); ?></h2>
RECOMMENDED: Text domain problems in functions.php. You have not included a text domain!
Line 462: $title = $previous ? __('Previous Post') : __('Next Post');
INFO: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file header.php.
<div class='vic-flash-alt'><a href='http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer'><img src='http://www.adobe.com/imag
INFO: At least one hard coded date was found in the file library/shortcodes.php. Consider get_option( 'date_format' )
* Additional review may be required once the above issues are resolved.
Again, this is not a complete review. The Theme may have other issues that do
not meet the Theme Review Guidelines.
* Theme Review - Theme_Review
* Theme Unit Checklist - Theme_Unit_Test
* Theme Development - Theme_Development
Once the points above have been addressed appropriately using the available
information found at the links above; please thoroughly review your theme and
re-submit it using the uploader tool: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/
... this will generate a new Trac ticket.
NB: Re-submitted Themes are given review priority over new Themes that have not
been reviewed yet.
Also note, to preserve your queue position if you upload a new revision to the
theme before the current Trac ticket has been resolved:
1. Note the "new" ticket number of the revision.
2. Go to the oldest *open* ticket for your theme.
3. Add a comment to the *open* ticket with a link to the "new" ticket.
4. The next review should take this into consideration.
Feel free to make use of the contact details below if you have any questions,
comments, or feedback:
* Leave a comment on this ticket
* Send an email to the Theme Review email list
* Use the #wordpress-themes IRC channel on Freenode
WordPress Theme Reviews by pross
* WordPress Version: 3.1
* PHP version: 5.3.4
* Multisite Enabled: No
* Current User Role: administrator