"The plugin phpids/ has been deactivated due to an error: The plugin does not have a valid header."
...currently appears on my Plugins Admin page
- just upgraded to 2.82 from 2.71 via the WP upgrader
- site was originally installed and has been upgraded in the past using CPanel Fantastico (is this some sort of Fantastico-related error?)
- the notice only appears on the Plugins Admin page and there are no php errors showing in the header
- There *is* no plugin "phpids" I know of
- all plugins are, in fact activated and working and the site otherwise appears to be running fine