WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Booking Calendar
Testimonial - WP-Develop's Booking Calendar Plugin (2 posts)

  1. Lotus123
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    I want to say that the Support for Booking Calendar is the best I have come across in 30 years of computing. I purchased the Premium Plus version for a client's hotel site. Being a new user I had quite a few questions to answer before purchase and a whole load more after purchase. Every single question was answered and several changes made to the CSS files (because of my WordPress Theme)and here is what makes the Support so excellent... About 70% of my questions were answered in just a few minutes, the other 30% were answered in less than 24 hours which considering several hours of "time difference" is just incredible.
    I am still implementing this plug-in on my website but what at first seemed a daunting challenge has been made so easy by Wp-Develop's wonderful support.

  2. wpdevelop
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 3 years ago #

    Thank you, we will keep service at the same level.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags