WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

[resolved] Table 'wp_post2cat' doesn't exist (37 posts)

  1. Forgotten1
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    My issue with this was stemming directly from the Google Sitemaps 2.7.1 plugin. I thoroughly tested each of my plugins one at a time until I found the culprit. Once disabled, no more errors were discovered.

  2. meinhard
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    for me upgrading the eventcalendar to 3.1.1 fixed the wp_post2cat error messages. see http://wpcal.firetree.net/2007/09/30/v311-release-candidate-2/

  3. Gabo
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    FYI:

    Update on Simple Tagging Plugin v1.7... the plug-in is now being succeeded by Simple Tags 1.0.1 written by the same author as the Simple Tagging Plugin

    http://www.herewithme.fr/wordpress-plugins/simple-tags

  4. Jafo
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    Got this error with the Google sitemaps too (2.7.1), deactivated and it appears to be working now..

  5. presto
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    I did the same thing as Jaffo. However, I uploaded and activated the 3.0 version of Google Sitemaps and it appears to have corrected my problem. However, this raises another question and thought:

    Why did the plugins page not notify me of the new revision of Google Sitemaps (2.7.1 to 3.0) when I started to reactivate plugins after installing WordPress 2.3? Many other plugins did notify me of updates available for download and installation/

  6. rivermaya
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    uh I regret found this page 2 replies :D
    because just deactive Google Sitemap Plugins was resolved all that error ...I spend 2 days tried to fix that before :D
    many thanks

  7. omgitztrey
    Member
    Posted 6 years ago #

    OMG I love you guys so much! I was about to choke on my coffee and commit suicide when I saw this stupid error. I hate doing upgrades for these reasons and crossed my finger nothing happen when I upgraded. Thanks a lot!

    FYI:... it was the google sitemap v3.0b7 that caused my problem.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic