I've had a little play around with the top sections of the website, ending at that little figure just below "Dedicated yourself to continuous..." [screenshot].
- So, all I've done is made text:
-- Line up,
-- Use consistent colours
-- Use consistent sizes
- Made buttons the colour of your top navigation links.
- Made the banner, "You are the artist for your life" span a larger width.
- Made input fields consistent & removed borders.
- Styled quotes to stand out more without compromising font consistency.
- Maybe other little bits I've forgotten to say.
You could grab another theme if you want to, but most of your styling seems to come from inline styles. From posts? If so, switching themes probably won't matter, because those inline styles will override any of the theme's styles.